23 September 2015

Honoring The Presurfer and Everlasting Blört



All of the items I'm posting today are reposts, and all contain material I originally harvested from either The Presurfer or the Everlasting Blört.  

Both Gerald Vlemmings and Madame Jujujive began their ventures on September 24, 2000, so tomorrow marks their 15th blogiversaries.  That's a remarkable accomplishment in a cyberworld where the average blog lasts just a few months and a majority of even the best ones only a few years.

For me, blogging has been a learn-as-you-go-along experience, and these two blogs were among my early teachers.  Please give them a visit on Thursday to help them celebrate their achievement.


5 comments:

  1. Thursday USA time, or Thursday real time, which is now, for me ?
    Heck, I will pop over and visit them both Thursday AND Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit Presurfer AND TYWKIWDBI every day. Nice to see you honor Gerard. Thanks, MinnesotaStan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice birthday wishes and your sweet words about blort, how nice!

    We love Presurfer, too - isn't it funny we started on the same day? And TYWKIWDBI we love you and your smart, fascinating blog, which is so obviously a labor of love! Here''s to many more years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15 years! Congrats. I have a baseball card blog I've been running since 2008. I try to make 4-5 posts a week. It's hard. Somedays I'm sorry I started the thing. I don't know if I could do it for another 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your nice words regarding The Presurfer. It's very much appreciated. I love TYWKIWDBI too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...